1.Goto Start button
2.Click Control Panel
3.Open 'Network and Internet'
4. And then click Internet options.
5.Click the Safety button, and then click Delete Browsing History.
6.Select the check box next to each category of information you want to
7.Uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data".
8.Click Delete. This could take a while if you have a lot of files and
1.Click Tools menu
2.Select 'Delete Browsing History'.
3.Select 'Temporary Internet Files'
4.Uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data".
5.Click Delete. This could take a while if you have a lot of files and
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select Tools.
3. Click Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies and other site data'.
5. Click 'Clear data from this period'.
6. Click Clear browsing data.